Tuesday 13 August 2013

WHILE U WERE ASLEEP:::KENDRIC LAMAR ATTEMPTS TO MURDER THE WHOLE HIP POP CLAN ON "CONTROL"


“I’m usually homeboys with the same n*ggas I’m rhymin’ wit, but this is hip-hop and them n*ggas should know what time it is. And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big Krit, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, ASAP Rocky, Drake. Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller, I love for you all but I’m tryna murder you n*ggas. Tryin make your core fans never heard of you n*ggas, they don’t want to hear one more noun or verb from you n*ggas.” ....kendric lamar

This is how twitter reacted 

Joe Budden: @kendricklamar u my n-gga 4 life bro…. But u gon learn today.
Just Blaze: I never really tweet about music. But good lord.. @kendricklamar just like.. Bodied everyones entire year’s worth of raps lol.
Trinidad James: I don’t feel like @kendricklamar dissed anybody. He just has moved up to another level. Y’all late overly dedicated nigga! Bruh been fire!!!
Tyga: That kendrick verse crazy! I gotta get back on my own shi.ain’t gon lie I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music.#Inspired rite now
Talib Kweli: Y’all New York Rappers ready to stop rapping like y’all from down south yet? #kingofny
Fabolous: Any studios open yet?

Pusha T: I hear u loud and clear my n-gga… @kendricklamar
Big K.R.I.T: “This is Gladiator Shit”…Gotta give the people what they want.
Mac Miller: If I can’t do no more nouns or verbs ima start comin with the wildest adjective bars that anyone has ever heard.

All am saying its Hip pop and it gave us something to talk......i feel bad for Kendric maan he better back himself up quick






No comments:

Post a Comment