Wednesday 21 August 2013

ATI IN BITTER WAR WITH MANAGER

Music industry drama continues, Ati took to facebook to express his anger through his facebook wall about his manager, it looks like the "ke lekhete" star had enough and blasted all over facebook.  One word of advise to the star social media is not a way to express anger coz all this nikka does not look good at all....goodluck my nigga i hope u win the battle

Everybody shud know da truth
Ma manager Michelle Masego Gaofaono she had turned da whole workin relation into a sexual one coz of her financial muscle.When Polao ya Motho had to drop last year she offered to assist only to have a pendulum over my head n so now wen I cud no longer take it any more she started requesting she be paid da sideline assistance she had bin givin me,eish man!
Wat about da 4 sexual encounters I gave wen she requested in exchange to gimmie doe n now I godda pay it back.2day I walked out of da mitigation meeting in front of my lawyer n her's.unfortunately I still godda pay her 75000.00 pula demand.thr goes my ride.save me space inda combi pliz:(
95Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment