Sunday 23 February 2014

LAMAR ODOM "SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY WIFE"


Lamar Odom spoke to US weekly magazine and spoke on his own mistakes about how his marriage failed

“We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There’s no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, ‘I’m mistake-free, I have made no mistakes,’” he told Us. “If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him.”
“I won a sixth Man of the Year award while I shot [our reality] show — people forget that,” he added. “I think it’s easy for people to say, ‘Because you do this, you must be this kind of person, vain or uptight or meant to people.’ People have a sense of who you may be because of the job you do. That’s unfair judgement,”
“I think we prejudge a little bit too much these days because there’s so much access to everything about the world. It’s easy for us to look at a YouTube video or a program that do

 Wow hopefully they work things out Khloe has been spending most of the time with The Game recently but both parties have denied being together

No comments:

Post a Comment