Tuesday 4 December 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY Z-LOVE U BABY

Jayz AKA Shaun Corey Carter was born on this day today 04/12, and i must say I personally will like to thank his mom for giving us such a gentleman.I first got to know him from his album Reasonable doubt and i have loved him ever since. I remember i begged my mom for tim boots coz i had his poster where he worn tims. He has really came a long way fro big pimping to now being married and being a father. There was a time where he had that beef with Nas and now people accuse him of following evil spirits but i still love him. His latest Album with Kanye west and who can forget the empire state of mind he did wit Alicia keys. So from me i will like ti say.......HAPPY BIRTH

Pictures courtesy of BET website



















No comments:

Post a Comment